Welcome to Bouillon Youth Hostel, overlooking the Semois River, on which our kayaks will take you for a ride.
Bouillon is a small waterside town in the countryside, ideal for couples, families or groups. It also has a small-town feel, with its pretty terraces and pedal boats!
Come and live like in medieval times for a weekend, or discover the hiking trails of this beautiful region!
Would you like to travel with your family, friends, team or colleagues? And there are more than 10 of you?
Great! Youth Hostels are the ideal way to accommodate several people, without breaking the bank, in an atypical setting. We've got everything you need for an unforgettable stay:
- Rooms for 4, 6, 8 or 10 people (depending on the hostel)
- A dedicated team to help you organize your stay;
- Meeting rooms to host your classes, activities or meetings
- A lobby with board games, billiards, kickers, etc.
- Full-board, 1/2-board and lunch pack catering services. Breakfast included!
With your students? Of course! And our educational activities will delight them!
- Thanks to our professional animators, the Auberge de Bouillon organizes stays on the themes of the farm, the Middle Ages, nature and sports.
- Would you like to take part in activities during your stay? Our team is at your disposal to book visits and activities in Bouillon.
- We also organize entertainment: quizzes, karaoke, old-fashioned games evenings, salsa nights...
- To help you prepare for your stay, we offer you a voucher for a free overnight stay with breakfast, so you can meet the team and prepare a program tailored to your group.
Need more information or want to make a reservation? Just contact us!
📞 +32 (0)61 46 81 37
- OUR ROOMS
Whether you're a solo traveler, a couple or a group, our hostel offers a wide range of accommodation options: double rooms for two, family rooms and dormitories for groups.
We have 26 rooms (2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 beds), for a total of 132 beds, as well as 3 gîtes (2 for 8 people and one for 20).
All our rooms are equipped with wifi, bedside lamps, lockers and washbasins.
- OUR GÎTES
Are you a large group or family? It's possible to privatize our gîtes.
Meals and breakfasts (not included in the rental price) can be taken at the inn.
Gîte for 20 people - from 500€ / night
- Rooms for 4 people : 4
- Rooms for 2 people: 2
- Showers : 4
- Toilets: 4
2 gîtes for 8 people - from 200€ / night
- Rooms for 4 people: 1
- Rooms for 2 people : 2
- Showers : 1
- Toilets: 2
For more information, full details and a quote, please contact us!
📞+32 (0)61 46 81 37
Food & drink
The price per night at all our hostels includes a sustainable buffet breakfast made from fresh, local, responsibly sourced produce.
Every hostel has a bar, which is the main focal point for socialising. It’s where the action happens! The bar serves a great range of drinks (also local), plus light meals and refreshments (subject to availability).
For groups of 10 or more, please contact the youth hostel to benefit from our specially designed menus. We make a point of working with local suppliers and sourcing seasonal produce, so you get menus that everyone will love!
See this hostel’s menu
- Laundry Room
- Luggage room
- Car park
- Garage for bicycles
- Coach park
- Garage for motorbikes
- Bicycle hire
- Baby equipment
- Disabled room
- Climbing and zip line
- Sports/children’s activities
- Games room
Address: 16 Route du Christ, 6830, Bouillon, Belgium
- By car: E411 Brussels to Arlon, exit at junction 24 (Transinne) take the N4 towards Bouillon
- By public transport: Libramont Station then bus 8
- On foot: GR14, AE-Semois
- By bike: RV2, RV7/LF7
Your itinerary on Google Map.
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in: 3 pm – 10 pm
Check-out : 8 am – 10 am
You can register and use the luggage room outside these hours.
A sustainable, local buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 am and 9:30 am.
What you need to know
- Non-smoking hostel
- Pets not allowed
- Towels for hire
- Locks available for sale at reception
- Wifi throughout
- All ages welcome
If you want to brainstorm with your colleagues, sports team or school group, you’ll need a suitable venue to host your workshop, conference or meeting.
you need them, and we can provide whatever equipment you need. We also offer a catering service.
Find out more about our meeting rooms.
Discover the surroundings
If you are visiting Bouillon I would definitely recommend this hostel. The staff is very friendly. The place is cozy and also suitable for families. A quick walk down to the town takes about 10 min. The breakfast is way better than most places. The beds and linnens are clean and comfortable. Would definitely sleep here again.Collins
Everything you need is there, and the staff are friendly and attentive. With excellent value for money, we recommend it!Fernando
A stay that Vivaldi would have approved of! A warm welcome. Magnificent panorama. Top kitchen team. Thank you so much!Evelette School