Free Wi-Fi everywhere
Can’t wait to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life? Then look no further than the Champlon Youth Hostel!
There’s plenty here to keep you occupied – nature, sports, walking, cycling and even cross-country skiing. And after an invigorating day’s walking, what better way to unwind than to enjoy the hostel’s south-facing terrace, indulge in a spot of pétanque or volleyball, or simply sip something cool and refreshing?
Imagine summer barbecues, endless rounds of table tennis – and even pitching your own tent in the vast garden.
This hostel, built from local stone, is the ideal base for setting out on big adventures, exploring new things and meeting new people.
See you at the bar when you get back?
Whether you’re staying alone, as a couple or in a group, our hostel has exactly what you need – double rooms, family rooms and dormitories for larger groups.
We have 14 rooms (2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 beds), or 79 beds in total.
Every room has free Wi-Fi, lockers, a washbasin.
Find out more about our rooms and read some practical information.
- Laundry Room
- Bed sheets
- Sustainable breakfast
- Luggage room
- Car park
- Garage for motorbikes
- Garage for bicycles
- Bicycle hire
- Coach park
- Meeting rooms
- Baby equipment
- Disabled room
- Climbing and zip line
- Sports/children’s activities
- Games room
- Towel hire
- No pets allowed
Address: Rue de la Gendarmerie 3, 6971 Champlon
- By car: N4 (exit Champlon)
- By public transport: Marloie station + bus 1
- On foot: GR14, Transardennaise
- By bike: RV60, RV7/LF7
Your itinary on Google Map.
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in : From 5 to 10 pm
Check-out : Before 10 am
You can register and use the luggage room outside these hours.
A sustainable, local buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 am and 9:30 am.
Privatiser notre auberge
Vous êtes un grand groupe ou une grande famille? Il est possible de louer l'entièreté de l'auberge et avoir les lieux rien que pour vous.
L'Auberge compte 83 lits, répartis comme suit:
Chambres de 16 pers : 1
Chambres de 8 pers : 4
Chambres de 7 pers : 2
Chambres de 6 pers : 1
Chambres de 4 pers : 2
Chambres de 3 pers : 1
Chambres de 2 pers : 2
Douches : 15
W.C : 11
Ainsi que de nombreux équipements :
Cuisine professionnelle équipée
Salon avec télévision
Lounge avec bar et tables de jeux
Salle à manger
Terrasse avec barbecue couvert
Grand jardin avec terrains de pétanque et de volley
En option :
Activités sur demande, concoctées par notre équipe d’animateurs expérimentés (selon possibilités) ;
Préparation de vos repas ;
Mise à disposition de boissons.
Prix: sur demande.
Caution (remboursée sur base d’un état des lieux) : 1.000€
Pour plus d’informations, tous les détails nécessaires ainsi qu’un devis, contactez-nous!
- For the wellbeing of all our users, please maintain peace and quiet in rooms and corridors, particularly from 10 p.m. until 8 a.m.
- You are permitted to smoke in the hostel’s yard, which closes at 11 p.m. Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas and on the emergency stairs. An on-the-spot fine of €50 and/or ejection from the establishment will follow any activation of a smoke detector or any report of a contravention.
- Please do not eat and drink in the rooms, a cafeteria and shared kitchen are available to you on the ground floor.
- Rooms are hired from 4 p.m. until 10 a.m. If you wish to keep the room for an extra night, you must pay the amount of the overnight stay before 10 a.m. (subject to availability).
- Access to the rooms is reserved for the registered persons and subject to payment. The access card is non-transferable and it is prohibited to host guest(s) in the rooms without the prior agreement of the reception.
- Unless exceptionally agreed by the management, the duration of stays is limited to 7 nights, and a period of 4 weeks must elapse between 2 successive stays.
- In the dormitories, each person must keep personal spaces (beds and locker) and communal areas (shower and WC) clean and tidy, without cluttering them. Dormitories must be clear of occupants between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Our organization reserves the right to refuse access to its establishments to any person who does not have a dress and / or an acceptable hygiene allowing the good progress of a life in community between our various users.
If you want to brainstorm or go green with your colleagues, sports team or school group, you’ll need a suitable venue to host your workshop, conference or meeting.
The youth hostel has one meeting room. And you don’t have to stay here to use them! You can book the rooms for as long as you need them, and we can provide whatever equipment you need. We also offer a catering service.
Find out more about our meeting rooms.
Food & drink.
The price per night at all our hostels includes a sustainable buffet breakfast made from fresh, local, responsibly sourced produce.
Every hostel has a bar, which is the main focal point for socialising. It’s where the action happens! The bar serves a great range of drinks (also local), plus light meals and refreshments (subject to availability).
For groups of 10 or more, please contact the youth hostel to benefit from our specially designed menus. We make a point of working with local suppliers and sourcing seasonal produce, so you get menus that everyone will love!
See this hostel’s menu
Explore our map! There are so many things to discover nearby...
Great place to stay, -second time I have been there. They stay are fantastic and food is good, location is fine. plenty of parking and free wifi in the rooms. first night on my own in a 6 bed room second night joined by three other guys.Dalejohno